Wonderland in 1st Grade

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Roll Tide Roll!


Wow! Thanks to Mrs. Lankford I was able to visit and meet some new friends in Alabama. I went to the homecoming game of Alabama and Arkansas State.
The University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team is unbeaten. Alabama's football program is widely recognized as one of the best in the nation.
During my visit I heard the sounds of the University of Alabama Million Dollar Band and I was able to watch and take a picture with one of the Color guards. They are the girls that twirl the flags.
After getting in on the parade floats I decided that I needed to take a rest and tailgate.
The weather was perfect and the leaves on the trees were orange, red, and yellow. I don't usually get to see those colors in Florida. It was so beautiful.
It was a Homecoming to remember!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lauren Skipper said...

Looks like you had a great time Chet! Maybe next time they will let you on the field to throw the ball.