Wonderland in 1st Grade

Monday, November 17, 2008

Chet's Adventure With The "W" Family



Greeting from the most Magical Place on Earth (besides Chets Creek).
Seven and her family took me on a trip to Disney World. Our weekend started off with a side trip to Chets Creek Fall Carnival.
Where I got to go trick or treating with Seven and her brothers. Don’t tell anyone but Seven snuck me a piece of candy or three. The next day it was off to Disney World. Here I am ordering room service from our Hotel room. Seven and I are relaxing on the couch waiting to go to dinner at our hotel. We had dinner at The Turf Club, where I got to be a JR. jockey (the person who rides the horse) for the day. The next day we went to Chef Mickey’s for breakfast. I got to cook with Mickey and all his friends. I loved the Mickey waffles they had there. We rode on many rides at the Magic Kingdom. My favorite was the Buzz Lightyear ride, there I was captured by the Evil Zorg, and thankfully Seven saved me! Afterwards I got to meet a cute and furry blue alien by the name of Stitch. Seven then took me to find Pooh bear and gave me a smackerl of honey. As We made our way to Toon Town, I got to take a ride with Dumbo. In Toon Town I was a special delivery for a very special mouse (can you guess who?) After that I was tired so we headed back to the room for a nap. The next day I got to attend a very Un-Happy Birthday Party with the Mad Hatter, Alice and Mary Poppins. We a lovely time. Then it was time to head home. I had a blast at Disney World with Seven!!

No comments: