Wonderland in 1st Grade

Friday, September 2, 2011

Our Incredible Second Week!


Our second week together has been incredible! We have set rituals and routines and have moved into our workshops. Check out some of the pictures from our Math and Readers Workshop. Students received their binders today they are a great reference for homework when working with your child. Students will bring their binders home each night and must bring them back to school each day. Have your child show you their binder this weekend! Have a great long weekend- See you Tuesday!

1 comment:

Donna Thames said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. I will have to drop in more often. I also have a blog about cardmaking and motherhood, and I enjoy blog reading so I have put you on my favorites. My blog is thymetostamp.wordpress.com. Jennifer did not know I had a blog, so I let the cat out of the bag.